Thursday, March 26, 2009

So fast


4 months have passed since Kayden was born. Wow, does time fly or what! She all of a sudden has become a world traveler, been able to grasp things, grab my hair and necklace (fun times), play on the floor by herself for extended periods of time, nap almost regularly, "stand" when being held and smile even more. And in my humble, non biased opinion, she just gets cuter and cuter.


We saw the doctor yesterday, and drumroll please, she has gained 5 pounds in 6 weeks. weighing in at the grand total of 12 lb 4oz. The doctor was really impressed with her growth, saying she looked good. She even rolled over for him. It is crazy to me that we also got the go ahead for rice cereal and beyond. Yipes, it's that time already! Am I mentally prepared for "real" food? We will soon find out!


2 comments:

Kim Day said...

Awww, she is too cute! Congrats on her weight gain!! :)

JMuhrbeck said...

Hi Karen, I am glad you had a good time traveling and that Kayden is gaining weight. Thanks for all the pictures on your blog. Have you seen mine (muhrbecksinnewzealand.blogspot.com? It's in Swedish but I know that you are fluent still...