Friday, April 17, 2009

Road Rage

I hate French drivers. Belgian ones too. As I drove around today, a rage for these European drivers grew with in me. It was cold, foggy, and rainy today with poor visiblity. This didnt stop them from constantly tailing me, flying by at 90 miles an hour or forgetting to put on their turn signals until halfway into my lane, if using them at all.

Apparently in town, you can make your own parking spot. Anywhere you like is suitable, on the side walk, in the middle of the road (just try to remember to put on your blinkers) or diagnolly across 3 spots. Oh, and dont forget the odd rule that people entering into traffic from the right have the right away. What? How does that make sense?

I will stick to walking as much as possible, thank you very much.

On a happy note, here are some pix from the last few sunny days and Easter weekend! Our little Peanut always makes a rainy day brighter.



3 comments:

Tyler & Cathie said...

Look at her! She's so stinkin adorable and growing so fast! Still can't believe I haven't met her yet...I can't wait to though!
Happy Driving!

Life with Jack and Nolan said...

You guys look great and Kayden is adorable as always! I am sorry to hear the drivers are crazy there...be safe! I hope you guys are well. We miss you!

amanda said...

We think and pray for you three often. Sorry you had a bad day that day. I hope the rain and gloom go away soon and the sun starts shining more. We love you all, give Shane a hug for us.