Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Puddles


At the park today, Kayden discovered the only puddle in all of Lille. After "gently" putting her toes in it, she decided to jump up a storm and then sit in it. At this point, she was completely soaked so I said, what the heck, I will give her a bath when we get home. She loved the puddle and kept chasing a little boy around it. The fun stopped when a homeless man came and washed his hands in the puddle. Kayden looked at him as if to say, what are you doing, then followed his lead and "washed" her hands too. Strange. I made the executive decision at this point to take my wet child home.



1 comment:

Connie said...

Love that girl!! Too cute in the water. Mason would be right there with her! What a good mama to let her have a little water fun. I would have never done that as a mom and now as a grandma...well let's just say it's happened a time or two.

Connie