Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reunion

Over the weekend, 2 precious friends came to visit and explore Lille. Andrea and I met while working together in CT and became close friends. Jolene was my wonderful roommate on Mercy Ships over 3 years ago. We had all worked and hung out together in Ghana on Mercy Ships 3 1/2 years ago, but had not been all in the same place since. What a treat to be able to spend time with some of my favorite people in the world and show them my little slice of France. We just hung out, shopped, meandered the back allies and markets of Lille and had much needed catch up time. I feel so so blessed to have spent my weekend with these beautiful ladies.


Kayden LOVED being a part of the girl weekend with "Joely" and "Di"

Free samples at the market

Fresh fruit anyone?

No comments: